Monday, July 3, 2017

8 days postnatal surrogacy

I figured since I have a lot more time on my hands while recovering from a c-section 8 days ago, I might as well start posting on this blog again.  It's only been a year since my last post:)haha!

This was my second surrogacy experience and a lot easier than last time.  Although, I did carry twins last time, so that obviously was a more challenging recovery.

I am grateful for the experience of being a surrogate, and I feel like I should be done being a surrogate, but a part of me just loved the experience so much that I can't say 100% that I would never do it again. I really should be done though and my sweet supportive husband agrees that I should be done.

I think one of the reasons I am doing so well this second time around is because I have built such a strong vision for what I want to create in the next year or so.  I am so excited to start my 40's at the end of this year as a beginning to the greatest physical health I've ever had.

I plan on not only being fit and looking good, but also feeling and truly being healthy from within.  I want this next decade of my life to be inspiring, powerful, and beautiful.  I've learned so much in my 30's about taking care of myself, loving myself, and living in the moment that I feel I've prepared for some amazing years ahead!

I am excited and scared to step out of my comfort zone and grow mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.  I know I will have days where I will want to give up and just be complacent, but I will get to test my limits and my resiliency and see what my potential really is in those challenging moments.

I hope along the way I can inspire people to step out of their comfort zones as well and do something that makes themselves proud!

Thanks to all those that support my journey and good luck to all of you out there who are listening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment